Property Management - Tenants
Thank you for you interest in one of The Kurt Real Estate Group’s Lease properties. Renting one of our properties is simple:
- Review our list of available properties and decide which properties fit your criteria.
- Take a drive by the properties to make sure the neighborhood fits your needs.
- Call our office at 877-957-6677 to schedule an appointment.
- Complete an application.
- Click here to download an application.
- After approval, hold the property with the security deposit.
- Sign a lease.
- Move in!
The following are our general guidelines when reviewing applications.
- Rent should be no more than 2½ times the combined gross income of all people who will sign the lease.
- Occupancy is governed using the 2+1 rule. Two people per bedroom plus one additional person. So a 3-bedroom home would have a maximum occupancy of seven people.
- Our security deposit is equal to 1-month’s rent plus $500. So a home that rents for $2,000 per month will have a security deposit of $2,500.
- Pet deposits, if applicable, are in addition to the security deposit and generally range from $350 – $500.
- If you move in before the 15th of the month, we will pro-rate your rent. If you move in after the 15th of the month, we ask for 1-month’s full rent and then we pro-rate the second month’s rent.
- Karen D.
- Dave C
- Vanessa S.
- Jinjer H.