This online auction plus event is for a ±436-acre land parcel in Orange County along the historic Ortega Highway.
• One of the largest privately-owned land parcels in Orange County
• Property is entitled for a high-end, gated residential community
• Tentative Tract Map includes 29 lots with an average pad size of 24,000 SF
• Adjacent to Cleveland National Forest
• Located ±17 miles east of Interstate 5 from the City of San Juan Capistrano and lies between Long Canyon Road and Main Divide Road
• Property will be delivered on an "as is" basis; Buyer to complete its own cost estimate for this property
MOTIVATED SELLER: This property is being offered for sale via an ONLINE AUCTION with terms and conditions as follows:
• All offers/bids must be submitted online via the auction website.
• Seller reserves the right to postpone, cancel, withdraw or change the auction date and/or negotiate, counter, reject or accept any bid.
• To receive compensation, the agent and his/her client must register separate accounts on the FRE website and fill out the appropriate forms.
• This is a Reserve Auction and the list price may or may not be the minimum acceptable bid price.
• There is a fee (Buyer’s Premium) associated with this auction to be paid by the successful buyer at the closing.
The Bid Deadline for this auction is August 9, 2018 at 5pm PDT. Please read the Terms and Conditions of Sale document that is posted on the website prior to placing your bid.
||Foothills, Mountainous, Rural
||17 miles e/o I-5 off Ortega Highway between Long Canyon Road and Main Divide Road
||William Lange - BRE#00667482
||OR - Ortega/Orange County
|Price Per Square Foot
|Senior Community Y/N
|Special Listing Conditions
||The Preserve at San Juan
||Phone Available, Propane, Sewer Available, Water Available
|Land Lease Y/N
||0-1 Unit/Acre, 2-5 Units/Acre, Agricultural - Tree/Orchard, Agricultural - Vine/Vineyard, Horse Property Unimproved, Lot 20000-39999 Sqft, Rolling Slope
|Lot Size Source
|Lot Size Square Feet
||Canyon, Creek/Stream, Hills, Mountain, Valley